Restorative dentistry for healthy Newnan smilesThe dictionary defines “restorative” as bringing back health, strength, and wellbeing. That is a perfect way to describe the benefits of restorative dentistry at Smiles for the Family in Newnan.
When restorative dentistry is neededWith good home hygiene, and regular professional cleanings and examinations, you can avoid most oral problems. However, the unexpected can still happen to anyone. Dr. Shrenna Clifton rescues smile function and appearance in these situations:
- Tooth decay.
- Trauma (breakage).
- Knocked out, missing, or extracted tooth.
- Infection at the nerve center of a tooth.
- Old dental work that is faulty or unattractive.
- Bite alignment problems.
Treatment optionsAfter careful examination, Dr. Clifton explains treatment options. Her goal is to restore your comfort and smile confidence, with a solution that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- Fillings – Sturdy amalgam or durable, natural-looking composite resin fixes cavities.
- Inlays and onlays – A great choice for a bigger cavity. An inlay or onlay is crafted to precisely fit into a prepared tooth.
- Crowns – A good pick for a large cavity or breakage. A crown protects a tooth that has had root canal therapy, and finishes a dental implant.
- Bridges – A fixed bridge anchors an artificial tooth in the space left by a missing one. Up to three teeth in a row can be replaced with a bridge.
- Dental implants – An implant replaces the root of a missing tooth, keeping bone dense and healthy. Just a few strategically placed implants hold a full denture securely.
- Dentures – A partial or full denture can be an economical solution. Dr. Clifton offers the option of immediate dentures, so you don’t have to go a day without teeth.
Smiles for the Family in Newnan takes their job of restoring your smile seriously. Our restorative dentistry treatments are administered with compassion and precision. Call (770) 285-1244 to schedule.
We are happy to answer your questions and schedule you for your consultation.Call (770) 285-1244 today.
Smiles for the familyRating : 5
Phil in Peachtree City I went to see them for the first time today and had a wonderful experience! I am so happy I found such a great place. The staff are friendly and easy to talk with, the building is nice and clean and they did great work on my teeth. I will not be going anywhere else and neither will my small tribe haha. Strongly
recommend this place!