Newnan smiles and oral health improve with orthodontics
Many of Hollywood’s glamorous grins – Justin Bieber, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, and more – got that way with the help of Invisalign clear orthodontics. Newnan area residents can get the same star treatment at Smiles for the Family.
Fundamentals of InvisalignInvisalign is a clearly different approach to straightening. Digital images of your mouth are used to create a computer-designed series of aligners. You wear each set for about two weeks to progressively move teeth into attractive position.
With this system, patients enjoy:
- Natural appearance – Aligners are made of transparent plastic. Other people probably won’t realize you are wearing them. Plus, you get to see your smile transformation as it takes place.
- Convenience – Just a brief visit every six weeks lets Dr. Shrenna Clifton monitor your progress.
- Comfort – Aligners are smooth and fit snugly. There is no hardware to irritate delicate soft tissues, and no wire tightening.
- Hygiene – Invisalign is removable, so you brush and floss normally. Aligners can be cleaned in a sanitizing soak, or gently brushed.
- Balanced eating – Take aligners out to eat a well-rounded diet with the foods you love.
- Efficiency – While each case is unique, the average Invisalign treatment plan is completed in about 12 months.
- Versatility – The Invisalign system continues to evolve. Once it was considered for cosmetic straightening. Today’s Invisalign can handle even complex cases of teeth and bite misalignment.
Healthy mouthDid you know that straight teeth contribute to a healthier mouth? Crooked teeth create traps for bits of food. Oral bacteria thrive in these niches, fostering tooth decay and periodontal (gum) disease. Misaligned teeth may cause unusual wear, or trigger TMJ disorders. A straight smile is also less likely to suffer trauma than protruding teeth.
Is Invisalign orthodontics right for you? Call Smiles for the Family in Newnan at (770) 285-1244 to find out.
We are happy to answer your questions and schedule you for your consultation.Call (770) 285-1244 today.
Smiles for the familyRating : 5
Phil in Peachtree City I went to see them for the first time today and had a wonderful experience! I am so happy I found such a great place. The staff are friendly and easy to talk with, the building is nice and clean and they did great work on my teeth. I will not be going anywhere else and neither will my small tribe haha. Strongly
recommend this place!