Get a WOW smile with cosmetic dentistry in NewnanA 2012 study revealed that teeth are the first aspect of someone’s face noticed by nearly a third of Americans. For 24 percent, this is the facial feature they most remember. That makes the appearance of your smile incredibly important in social situations and business settings. Cosmetic dentistry at Smiles for the Family in Newnan add “pow” to your smile!
Popular cosmetic services. Treatments intended solely to enhance your looks include:
- Teeth whitening – Light-activated BriteSmile gets teeth up to 14 shades brighter in about an hour. We also offer Zoom! fast, in-office whitening.
- Porcelain veneers – Wafer-thin shells of strong, stain-resistant porcelain make daVinci veneers a premier choice to bring stunning symmetry to your smile. Lumineers are a low- or no-prep option.
Comprehensive approachDr. Shrenna Clifton applies artistry to treatments that also have tremendous restorative benefits:
- Tooth-colored fillings – Non-metal composite resin repairs cavities and blends unnoticeably with natural dentition.
- Porcelain crowns – Caps of lustrous ceramic restore large areas of trauma or decay, and provide strength for teeth that have had root canal therapy. With CEREC technology, this is a one-visit procedure.
- Inlays and onlays – These porcelain restorations are perfect for the cavity that is too big for a filling but doesn’t warrant a full crown.
- Porcelain fixed bridges – A bridge holds an artificial tooth (or up to three in a row) to close a smile gap.
- Dental implants – An implant is a lifetime replacement for a missing tooth. The advanced 3i system has an unsurpassed success rate.
- Clear braces – Look good while your teeth are brought into beautiful position with Invisalign.
At Smiles for the Family in Newnan, there is no cookie-cutter template to bring your smile from good to great. Dr. Clifton customizes a cosmetic dentistry treatment plan to resolve your appearance concerns, and fit your schedule and budget. Call (770) 285-1244.
We are happy to answer your questions and schedule you for your consultation.Call (770) 285-1244 today.
Smiles for the familyRating : 5
Phil in Peachtree City I went to see them for the first time today and had a wonderful experience! I am so happy I found such a great place. The staff are friendly and easy to talk with, the building is nice and clean and they did great work on my teeth. I will not be going anywhere else and neither will my small tribe haha. Strongly
recommend this place!